Often, I sell miniatures or Magic cards on Ebay. You can see what I have for current auctions here.
I have several minis that I will sell for a set price. I accept payment through Paypal only, and shipping for a single packaged mini is NOT included in the price (normal air mail is generally up to about $8. Please note that overseas customers should check shipping costs before purchasing and Insurance or special mail service is most definately NOT included. Contact me for other shipping options and insurance rates. Please e-mail me at email@example.com if you are interested in buying these minis!
SOLD BUY NOW for $60 US SOLD
SOLD BUY NOW for $150 US SOLD
SOLD BUY NOW for $100 US SOLD
SOLD BID NOW on EBAY SOLD
This is my second go at the sultry "Saucy Wench" from the Reaper Townsfolk pack. She has been painted to the highest standards using Citadel and Vallejo acrylics. Check out her page with tons of seductive pics!
SOLD BUY NOW for $120 US SOLD
This is Kristian from Hasslefree miniatures. He has been painted to the highest standards using Citadel and Vallejo acrylics. Check out the rest of his pictures for a more detailed look at this fantastic miniature.
I will take on some commission work, but be warned that my starting price for a single 25mm figure is $80 US. This is a basic rate, that is influenced by many things, including basing, assembly, style and custom work. I only paint part time, so I must be very careful and selective about accepting work.
Some guidelines if you want to hire me:
- I must be interested in the miniature(s) or I will not accept the work. If I am not interested, it will take longer, and quality may suffer.
- I cannot guarantee times for completion though I will do my best to have miniatures completed in a goodly manner.
- I do not enjoy large or complex multi-piece figures. They are very time consuming and not worth the work considering the price.
- I mainly paint Fantasy miniatures, but I will accept some sci-fi or modern jobs if the miniatures are interesting to me.
- I will not accept more than 3 miniatures at once from any person to be painted. A larger commitment is not possible with the amount of painting time at my disposal.
In the event I can not provide a service to you, I will offer some referals to other painters I think you would like!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me!
Back to home